Saturday, January 7, 2012

Benadryl is great for me, how bad is it for me?

Whenever I take Benadryl, I feel... AWESOME. Not only is it the only thing that makes my allergies go away, but I have a great time taking it. Sure, I'll admit that it made me drowsy a few times, but after that it's like it hops me up. I especially like it with caffeine, but that's not required. I got to the point where I could take six a day just fine. I feel kind of loopy from it sometimes, but I also got better grades in school with it. I've since stopped taking it because I'm worried about harming my body, but I feel like I'd be happier if I was taking it. I've been OK without it, but last night I took some though, and it got me thinking about it again. I haven't taken it since allergy season. Should I start taking benadryl every day again? Will it slowly kill me or can I reap the beneficial effects from it without hurting myself? BTW, it could be either this or cannabis. Please don't try and tell me the harmful effects of that, as I am well aware of any propaganda on the pros/cons spectrum. I just want to know if Benadryl is bad over a long period of time, whether I should seek help for something that Benadryl is helping me with, or whether you think I just don't want to live in reality, so I am using Benadryl as a crutch. I mean, I personally think it's fine and dandy when I'm on it, and it's societies fault for having such expectations that I would need something like Benadryl to cope with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment