Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Neigbors?

Ummmm... I can't exzactly ask my neihbors, because, one of them moved to a new town (the house is empty) and where I live, most everybody I live by, well, my mom calls them the hillbilly's from he// because the guy invited himself over, and began talking about how he and his family are im-breed, and it was really nasty, my mom made him leave, and his kids/kid's friends keep breaking into our garage, and pulling things out of our yard and stuff. The other neihbors are bums, a few egged our house once in the middle of the night, the next neihbor kills cats (we have ALOT of cats) she is always drunk, claims this field across the street is hers (its not) and my friend and i were walking through the field, the lady soon began cussing us out, she poisened one of our cats! Put it this way, OUR NEIHBORS SUCK!!!!!!! (well, 95% of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment