Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Extremely Weird Dream help?

i saw my friend who killed himself and then he dissappeard and then i met up with my cousin and then we were in this long hallway when one side was just window and then we saw Preston AGAIN! but then he had a bullethole through his head AND a gun imprint on his head also... and then we met up with my friend dave and then he confessed that he killed himself when i was watchin ryan and abby talk to each other behind him when he was confessing it... and the the last sentence of the dream was dave saying "well technically... i'm already dead" after that i was sooo paranoid. i woke up in a cold sweat AND i had to shower with the door OPEN!!! it's weird cuz all of these people I know in real life sept for Preston. i'm so freaked out right now and it's just driving me NUTS! please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment