Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pregnant or just wishful thinking?

I am 2 weeks late on my period, I feel sick all day unless I throw up then i feel fine! My lower back hurts, And every once and a while I just cry or get Very pissy, I pee like 20 times a day, I am always tired are random times and I can't go number 2 for a few days then i can, no pain........... But my doctor told me I couldn't get pregnant, But same doctor said my mother couldn't either and she had 3! My husband and i would love a child but i am scared It is just wishful thinking, I didn't think i was but my Mother said she didn't think i got my period and i realized i didn't, i thought i had the flu cause i had a cold but the flu doesn't last that long, I just don't want to have my heart broken when i get my period.... I see the doctor in a week, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment