Monday, January 9, 2012

My husband's job is relocating from NC to Florida...I have 11 semi-feral cats that I have been caring for..?

What would be the best way to relocate them? My parents have lots of land and so does my sis. Currently, they are living on less than half an acre and my family has way more than that...between 2-10 acres. I will be moving after my husband, in the next two months and I didn't want to stress them with moving to another state. What would be the best way to relocate them and keep them around so my family can take care of them? I have offered to pay for vet and food as long as they are taken care of and I know they will be. Any suggestions on how to move them and keep them around for feedings? I will be coming back in less than a year to take them with me and will be visiting weekly...

No comments:

Post a Comment